About this course
This course is designed for all managers and leaders who are ready and willing to take up the mantle of leading through change. You will gain insight into the most powerful lessons in leadership and learn practical tools and techniques that will enable you to lead yourself and others, every day. If you ever wanted to be an inspiring leader, this is the course for you.
This program is built for maximum engagement and value. We know that leaders are busy, so you choose your own pace for completing the program. Each module comprises between 3-5 topics packed with;
- self-assessment tools to bring you personal discovery,
- a short video tutorial for ease of learning,
- an interactive workbook filled with insights ready to be unleashed by you,
- easy-to-use leadership frameworks for every situation,
- downloadable templates to use with your team, plus
- links to many other powerful resources.
We’ve put hundreds of hours into bringing you the best leadership toolkit you’ll ever own. And, you can keep coming back anytime.
What you will learn:
We will take you on a journey of discovery that will change the way you lead forever.
You will learn:
- What it takes to be a great leader for all times – transform yourself from results focused high performer and manager to inspiring, purpose led and people orientated leader in order to lead through change in the 21st century.
- How to connect to the leader in you – understand practical ways of invoking emotional intelligence as a leader to show the world what it looks like to lead yourself and others through challenging times.
- How to have greater impact – better understand how you and others behave, how that is perceived by others, how that holds you back and what steps you can take to create greater influence and impact around you.
- How to create an environment of high performance – develop high performance in others using an armoury of practical tools to enable everyone to fulfil their highest potential.
- How to invoke collaborative teams – harness the power of a growth mindset to engage and empower others to exceed beyond their own expectations.
- How to invoke innovative teams – create a culture of enlivening others to generate ideas, opportunities and possibilities that enable the changes of tomorrow.
You will emerge from this able to tackle anything that your leadership role throws your way.